Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 (Starting over)

I was still taking pictures, but one thing got in the way of another and I let this blog slide. I'm back and am going to try this all over again, starting today, January 1, 2012.

I recently took a photography class, and am planning to take another, just need to decided which one, and am hoping to put my skills to the test and use this blog as a tool to see how my skills improve (fingers crossed!) over the course of 2012.

This picture is of my mini-me, who is a few days shy of 23 months old at this point.  I took the picture this morning while we were playing. Its not often I catch her sweet, innocent smile on camera. If she smiles for "mommas camera" right now, its a typical toddler cheesy grin (don't get me wrong, I love that smile, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment