Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 32 - Score!!

I went to my first ever resale on Friday (9/23) at a local church. It's basically a really big version of a garage sale. All clothes and shoes were divided up by size and gender, there was a room full of winter coats, a huge section of books and movies, a hallway and room filled with all sorts of toys.

Pictured above : 3 pairs of jeans (2 for the next size), 2 shirts in Mini - Me's current size, 3 pairs of shoes, a snow suit (jacket and pants), a track outfit for the spring, a fleece jacket for the spring, 6 books, a toy train, and all the letters of the alphabet in magnet form.  Not pictures, a new ride on toy. Total spent $42, huge score.  Nothing I bought was more then $5, and that my friends is a good deal. Cannot wait for the spring resale, but then again, I can because I really love fall, and if it was spring, that would mean I have a 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment